Monday, February 18, 2008

How you feel can impact your day!

I don't care what anyone says about controlling your emotions. I know that depending on how you feel physically will definitely impact your feelings emotionally.
Do you ever wake up with that nagging headache? How does this impact the remainder of your day? Does it seem like everyone is annoying you, although the day before these same situations had no emphasis on you either way. If you get up feeling good then the chances of having a better day is higher.
Well today I woke up with terrible cramps and boy did it affect both my mental state as well as my productivity. Nothing I did seemed to help my emotional state, even though I took something for the pain. This is when I realized that I cannot let my pains control how I feel, funny thing is that I often give out that same advice to others.
Feel well and be well.

No comments: