Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why Anything Goes...

Recently I moved into the North Country about one year ago. I have found that one of the most interesting things that I have discovered is listening to people. I am a working full time mother in the medical field and also most recently started writing articles. I constantly hear my share of stories from patients, friends as well as other parents. Stories are many and if really listening, a vivid image can appear and soon enough there is a story. Everyone has them.
I also find that I give out a lot of medical advice away from the office as well as in my workplace so I figured this would be a great place and a great challenge to continue doing so.

I know that I am not the only one with my share of stories so I hope this will give me a way to connect in all areas. It also gives me a way to connect to many that I have unfortunately lost communication with mostly due to distance. So, basically I have created this with the title of anything goes so the lines of communication can include, friendships, health, parenting and just about whatever there is to talk and write about.

No comments: