Thursday, February 14, 2008

Working In The North Country


Coming from NYC and now working in the North Country I thought I had pretty much seen it all. But if I tell you having to deal with the snow and weather up North is actually much worse than a lot of things I dealt with down south. Of course with my profession it is difficult not to go to work and in these last two days we have had treacherous driving conditions, snow, ice and sleet.
But when I look around I see so many others out and about and that is when it occurred to me that if you are used to something you deal with it. If this weather had happened in the city they would probably close school for days. Unless of course they were used to it. So I guess I will go with the flow and next year invest in good snow boots.

No comments: